6/23/2021

Radio broadcasting summer camp. It’s called radio broadcasting summer camp, Tony. I hold microphone overnight outside home first time ? It was radio era with the microphone. You know or you don’t know NO INTERNET YET. Do you use internet, Tony? Fears …of the ghost past is lingering in the shadows …like a whisper.

 I used to ask parents those things to do, I make friend or that was someone I knew? Not 菜心如 right ?

Well…same last name with the President here in Youngest sister princess Diary book, comic book, or a brand new TV adaptation….we used to draw in middle school. I have 3 best friend, she was too short. 

Some people like your father Tony…tell him science is Greek, tell him to read successor story, he might try every books I meant - THAT is 公主小妹、我家小妹!!!

I sing on Tamang !! Too unfortunate to tell your father, Tony, he doesn’t know how others listen watching that show has a song keep popping up at the fragment of the conversation, and that voice is not me …

Haha…

Just saying …

(Tony you are not paying attention.)

Babaji: right

No comments:

Post a Comment