5/24/2021

430 is David’s birthday mental institution for drug addicted - scientology.(Adam and Hailey trip back to the U.S.A)

 https://youtu.be/27CIMSwLBXg

Scientology is a church organization. They have their health protocol. It’s in the book. It’s very very bad if they target you, so you should never go and bothering them. It’s drug addicted or mental problem going to those mental wire compound you read on the news. They have their territory in the Hollywood, so I say you watch where you all be going like no Brat Pitt or Tom Cruise. They are scientology related. I go and only fishing my people out for Reinanssance groups or Buddhists groups. You finish saying that, you get out. You don’t go and tempt things in there. The Star are helpless...the scientology will keep your files in there and you just go and smiling to advertise for them? I was in the bookstore to digging out that 430 when that Keanu cannot stop bugging me. You don’t have money, you go to the bookstore, you know how to row by lines to search the books? Yes, you read, and come back here to yell at 430 ! I don’t have a problem with you. I have no ideas how you all to do with this going in the Hollywood plans working out ...no, I told Keanu and Simon at the same time, there is Scientology in July. We were on mine own business...no Scientology, no Valley...I go to Valley to get rid of Scientology ...

Babaji: yesh, your master true love?

Yeah, I went to the restaurant steaming dumpling 上海湯包 telling him your restaurant name ...has a romance story.

No comments:

Post a Comment