5/24/2021

Asian education system, that Japanese guy might be from a vocational school, I found him ADD group to go follow him around.

 Here is Asian, you put into a study mode at middle school 789 grade. You take a city exam, you will rank into the high school. Mine was the second Ladies school 中山女中 they got better gym, everyone says I lie to them. Swimming pool with tunnel windows at the twist place, I didn’t go out skip class, we got trees better than the First Lady school, and we have sport like volleyball was a trend, the 12th grades building was a made well Japanese building ...there are trees from the entry of the school. All the way to the swimming pool volleyball court walkway. Everything is well made, big and spacious ...like Ola supposed to find out herself about that guy...the saying was he once enter the high school, he will delicate his time to pursue his fathers Corperation business. No more ice skating. No more finding a partner. My is opposite ...I don’t study that much anymore like the middle school. I delicate to the school team, volleyball. We have district tournament...that’s why I know them slam dunk, I took Valley to this UCLA stuffs Dr T explains 33, there is a National tournament. If you are in the sport arena play for serious and trained, you will have your own vocabulary. You must have to bring that to the Silicon Valley. We behind went over that Slam Dunk gazillion times. Really !! Is that because of the Dr T? Yes Dr Tesla. From Venus.

Babaji: too complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment