5/24/2021

430 is a possible Buddhist groups - yeah, for my survival, I went to make it up the story, to tell 430. Your tendency of this looking ...

 You 430 tendency of this looking is quite self-explanatory...I was Tesla so I said I was Da Vinci, so I keep going back in Time, if Valley is high tech giant  (Asian terms), I got a Sangha made. I know the bloodline Sariputra first ...movie like a dark magic ...that’s 2nd Keanu. No, I don’t care about Simon at that time. So where is the 430 coming from ? No, not his height but you should know why I say him and SMCH look at each other on height ? No, 430 is only by himself. You cannot run the entire scientology yourself. It says the story ...yes, but not one person. Are you blind? So who that 430 is? David ! His name is David. You go talking to him or something ? I told you because if you make it up stuffs, not knowing he might be a buddhism my stuffs...they actually have a lot of money how they soliciting others badly.

Babaji: do you go and tell him not to do that?

... ...he does fine with what he does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment