5/12/2021

2010 if I knew, I won’t go to China

 If I am born on this island with this much complication to know, no I won’t be going to the China coastlines entering China for the expo. I walk through their border with a passport.

Babaji: no good?

There is a line here. They can be closing another 100 years with the entire rocks countries on top don’t know about this - the TV is real or I had a name. Because of the confusion and chaos causing ...American sort in one life time, then they told them later about it.

Babaji: Do you believe that yourself ?

Yes, maybe not now. Like I call people here, I visit the flower shop, I told them there is a painting there are words there are white 白子畫 ...I went to the night market to the curry place -Indian. I did a few things to her SMCH province, I called another province where her center move I say my name is not in it 走火入魔. Certain things you do it on the island. No I don’t call the president. I don’t have the real right. You can just by pass that. And no, not China. They told you Wallace or Mark, that’s it. They are from Taiwan. They stay in the jurisdiction in Taiwan. That girl actress plays mu cousin role. I know her. She can speak a lot of language. My cousin cannot. That’s not diplomatic means. My cousin is a petty mind girl get jealous all the time. It’s a useless person.

No comments:

Post a Comment