5/12/2021

Tell my cousins, there is a line? She gonna call the US?

 She gonna call the US? She is a black hair typical military doctor daughter. She calls American to ? If she can across the water? Oh dear...ET gives me a platform with no words says. I call ET or the US ? No I don’t call ET, no I don’t call US. Look at it, the entire structures pretending they done their works and all dead gone. Oh, you never know how that really go? They do something, they annihilate themselves, no traces to be found ...you imagine that? I imagine that? Oh ~ well...we are different kinds. I call ET, not the US. It’s not the US doing the whole wide world movies networking. It’s classify. They say there is ET, you see the current events like 38 we open that movie/ scroll, they are telling me the future from their time when the movies were made? Yeah ! You look at that. She gonna think I set up things, she just be like my brother marching in all over? Oh yes, she does things like that because we used to know each. We look not that different. We look the same? Why don’t you just call your father for every little things you are doing for the sake of the whole humanity ? He knows better.

Babaji: this is bad, real bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment