5/12/2021

方方 China vs Taiwan 我攝政不是她做主 I am the ruler, not her my cousin

 China is chaotic. They tell you on the news on the internet. You pay attention to that. They rob people’s bag on the road just like that. Or seeing you at the corner, the guy did something like dragging the women. It’s very riot looking to me. There is a book ! China is communism. You just assume it’s for everyone eating problem, because it’s just too many people. For the money, they do anything. They want a luxury life, not moral bound. China development economically is at when? Just before I leave to America. You would think everything building structure looks the same high class. Oh no ...they are not all that developed somewhat depends on their background. That actoress with Wallace was very poor coming from a suburban area. People in that entertaining worlds slept their ways up. Not just the actress, the radio host. Like anyone ...Wallace has interview by ...I can see. If they tell you one news, you just gonna take it as is. With my cousin if she rules. She gonna go interfering that China regime. I say don’t. We have a system here, just doing that is enough. You can live luxury enough with this one island. The incomes from what they have to purchase here at this time, it’s enough for everyone. Just this island. The China police may not doing anything with the citizen. They know exactly where you all are, don’t mean they are communist the way they say it. If they tell you don’t, you don’t. That’s it. Oh no...my cousin ...I don’t know how to describe her and my brother the day they both told me one is gay one is lesbian in China hotel AT THE SAME TIME. They are collaborating now? Oh yes, that’s subconscious...I know exactly what’s subconscious doing things on purpose. Not bad, it’s very very bad. China can annihilate the entire Taiwan before she board her airplane to China. Her father watched her and my family might all be dead. She went with her ambition coming down has no car waiting for her, or she got to the hotel, calling her father she arrives... no one answering, oh... she gonna get panic ...she has never experience traumatize things in life or what a real killing is with or without the newspaper. They wrote you a newspaper meant one, they can do 10 Masscred. That’s what the government can do, to do things on purpose ....tell me anymore this whole things “does what things on purpose again?” 

Babaji: you don’t think she can do it?

The government don’t expect you grow in one day, if you are blind not just physically impairement walking on the road or driving ...you blind by not reading the newspaper, your memory problem. That equal you have a memory issue - you are doing things on purpose, oh yes ! I say so. I know so. You are dealing an entire continent adjacent to Russia and India with a What Mountsin? You doing things on purpose? Oh, you start writing or you start running. She takes things people telling her like a joke because she has no ability to cope anything in her life. The girl like her looking at the guys eyes...making a lot of jokes, we are buddies 嗯~撒嬌嘛~if she does that in front of me, yes I do things exactly on purpose. She says she is a lesbian but does that to guys ?拋媚眼撒嬌? I told everyone she should be dead long time ago, not this.

No comments:

Post a Comment