4/12/2021

You reading all these books, parable where the Lord is

Some people spent their entire life to delicate their everything to the Lord EVERYDAY. Did I ask you to prove me that? You read all these parable stories and books on the television to acting like a Master, to be with the Lord, you tuttered if that question really being asked to you, it’s your money, or it’s your Lord?

You want people to worship you. You don’t ever want to be with the Lord.

You want to prove to the Hollywood, this book Bible only you know how to read combines with the movies and all these unecessary parables stories you read to the public is to awake the Lord! Because because because ...I don’t have an ear hearing you.

Judgement day. Let me guess, it’s just your guessing as a women, this is a guess judgement time and date? Because nothing like the Biblical events have happened except your name are mention on the Beast. Angels actually prefers me to see people dead in multitude to say the prophesy fulfilled by my grace, that Purna a student of mine, you flood the entire world, I am in my own cave cannot read any news outside my comfer zones? THAT is what the every Angel in the Heaven must fulfill you Purna thinks supposes to happen to testify that book with the Power? Your imagination Power!

What’s to be with the Lord? All I ask a basic decency is how to acting a maturity what you suppose to live in front of the Lord. You? You are up to Heaven God knows where your level raising the whole humanity up up up up ...all light, all glorious, like you treat TV like a play toy. THATS how you tell me your professionalism is to DO A PLAY!!

Completely none sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment