4/12/2021

You are ARGUING!!!

 You are arguing with me if I am a lesbian so Babaji wants to kill all the women in the WORLD!!

You question if the Lamb must be a male, they say AC it’s someone else as Macintosh whatever they meant ... not your wedding mat to look for !!

You dream about a wedding deep down.

You question me with doubts doubts doubts... I say there are the list singers you go and watch the Victoria Secrets, did you see a thing? Winter snow all of Taylor Swift and Ellen Goulding ? Why it’s snowing ? And there is a silky flag like an army butterfly. I explain Taiwan, I explain Frozen, the Queen when they first made the character was very cold ....did you even go to Disney to look up when that character was formed and from ? From whom and why it was there? Why why why it’s snowing and cold? Like my skin like my face like my personality or like my voice to say a word and do a comparison with EVERYONE else to figure it out what exactly the One Eye government telling you a Secret?

You do not care about it, NONE. You are not interested to glorify me, or the Lord. All you care about is your piece of junk face. Your face issue.





No comments:

Post a Comment