4/22/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️Why everyday I got up so early?⭐️⭐️⭐️

 It’s like 3 o’clock in the morning here and the bird or whatever creature outside making a sound was at least 20 minutes ago! They cannot stop telling me that they are with me all the time.

Babaji: I didn’t tell them to do that. Your idea that all the creation is under my command...

Really it’s not? I had a months kitchen crisis and unknown bug showing up in the middle of room while I was in the US, this is the most dreadful things in life!

Babaji: they are just a little advance than they look.

I knew that.

Babaji: Lalla

⭐️🎵🤕️📖💗🌪🎬🔥🏡😱💰📰⚠️🤮😘🧭😨☄️📞🏠🌟😍😢🖼🐍♾️🥰☔️📜🎁

I cannot understand it....

Babaji: can you acting like a normal girl to go needie greedie finding out your enemy and Eben communication?

Why you acting like this? They were together for a reason. 

Babaji: it’s just icons.

Star music head hurt book love tornado video mad home screaming money newspaper be aware complaining a kiss clock upset comet phone home star love cry go now snake infinite love love love raining announce gift

It’s not about Eben or Lalla. 

Babaji: you writing him about Lalla yet?

No.

Babaji: why not?

You are seriously wish me to build up a family with Eben but you actually want me to step on him when he is down.

Babaji: what makes you think he is down just because you were down?

.... ... you were invisible so I could be down okay!

Babaji: How down? They got it on camera. 

They sent me a video made with music so I cry.

Babaji: you were crying yesterday for the Nick reason more than Eben’s reason.

That was none of your business.

Babaji: Lalla.

They are average human and they don’t have a 9 to 5 jobs. So they got jealous or critique to vain for the language they use if they are be honest. Happy? I say it.

Babsji: I say Lalla, I didn’t say the average human.

Lalla is an average human beings!! Most women are all like that. If they had my jobs to cover the entire umbrella in this 194 countries every single day, to be in that position starting when I found out “up to now”, I would have some clear sense there are more people to care about than worrying about Eben.

Babaji: you are not getting it what I said, even they got your position, they will acting worse because they had a numerous pressure and jobs expectation to the whole wide worlds including galaxy and universes. Everyone has to listen up.

Galaxy and the universes? Everyone has to do what? 

Babaji: Listen up.

They look normal to me.

Babaji: they are not normal inside. You cannot say something to Eben like pounding his love choice background was indeed on the television Victoria Secrets to say worse than a trash...??

You could make up your mind like speaking fast like your words. Things between me and him is me him to talk. His life choice I can be thoughtful AND not to go and make it worse of it. 

Babaji: you don’t want to do it or people cannot see it on the TV?

Of course he can see it, he told me once, I heard him.

Babaji: he should tell you every single day. People have insecurity issues.

Don’t tell me one day I turn into that white robe superior and you turn into a women just like on the Television in China.

Babaji: would you explain to me every single day?

As me? I would.

Babaji: Because?

I am more like a man than you be a women, better ?

Babaji: people talk about the gossip all the time.

I cannot just go behind Eben to see what he sees?

Babaji: if he didn’t tell you about his decision making, were you going to make it looks better ?

I cannot make it better. That was done throughly. Not even a word can be said.

Babaji: but if there are words can be said, you gonna cover up “without me” on the song title?

I doubt I can do whatever I can do or you prefer that I do what you intend me to do?

Babaji: no. If I were to win Eben’s affection as the 194 commander in chief, I can make the words shut up the heaven and make him leave...

I am with you, why I need his extra affection? (Alarming)

Babaji: some people do it “as a loyal friend”

Me and Eben were not friends. Those extra things I would suggest you not to make it worse on everyone’s account if you come back. I am still alive. 

Babaji: we just chatting to sound like a friend.

And I just telling you the human world affection win and lose is affecting the mortals, not like you and me not so that mortal. Did you say you were one millions years old? If you do it because that was the culture back then, I let you. To say things evilish. I can take it. Not them.

Babaji: I was just saying, not offending. 



No comments:

Post a Comment