4/21/2021

I am going to sleep

 Every night now I feel so uncomfortable to go to sleep...

Babaji: I am back remember.

I am not yet adjust you might be back, but it’s not bad to think of it. I don’t keep my hope up. I waited you since 2014 for how many years. I give up. Now you are telling me this.

Babaji: the Chinese shows you but you never thought of me?

No. I don’t dare to think of it. They will be very happy you are back. I got no name and building up my name a little by little. I actually feel the process are taking unaccountable years and times unsure if anyone hear me. I just keep going keep going keep going ...with absolutely no hope anything would work out. Of course it was with you on the side. 

Babaji: I have not turn as blank as I should with my age.

??? I am going to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment