4/22/2021

Telepathy

 I am going to explain to them what I didn’t explain to them yesterday.

Babaji: the way how you spent money in the valley.

😡 there are times, like “Flower Thousand Bones” are not the actual words I have learn in life, then there is no other way he can reach me in telepathy. Because I don’t know what that is. But the reality was he told me to spent all my money. Well I was a lot different that time because of the Reptilian. So I follow what he said and lost all the money, so I have to return to Canada or back home with the mom. Edison and Rockfeller. Both are bad in language so being look down upon ...

Babaji: requires endurance, faith and time until she finds out Wallace profile to breath a little.

You don’t have anything to lean on, and you won’t know the TV drama is real. But it’s air on the television to call my name. So the reality of the telepathy starts to have validation. It was no validation whatsoever for about 2 and half years.

Babaji: faith and endurance 

Can you shut up?

Babaji: unfortunately all your hero on the TV don’t believe these words, so saying to her has no values in it. Saying to all of you might work better. It’s by faith and by endurance you can live through tribulations during the time and the need.


Being pressing down upon is everyday you will see, hear and listening to Rockfeller how great she is, or Edison throw me to a hospital before I leave Canada for a brain check. I told him things on the TV are real.

Babaji: faith and endurance must needed to carry God’s will in the path that you have doubts to walk upon. 

You were not a God, there is no faith and endurance needed to even label a path ? Doubts?

Babaji: she doesn’t believe these things so she was chosen, you all want to try again next life?



No comments:

Post a Comment