4/05/2021

📞 Victoria Secrets

 Victoria Secrets has someone made a song “I am a mess” dressing with a very eye catching pink on the stage doing very wild acts.

Upon hearing this, your reaction :

A. You psychically sees: They golden buzz at the Millitary unit, and speak in the microphone: Anna, she does not understand.

B. You react twice : one with the statement, one with the Millitary reaction 

C. Anna knows no one understand the Victoria Secrets, so why does she smear my name like that? She is not a doctor, Eben surly knew that, what’s the personality, what’s the style? She plug out her gallander stones then she is a doctor ? Mock me!

D. They just test me as a master if I care about it.

E. I don’t care about it because I don’t understand it, now Anna makes me understand it but I have hate feeling towards it. Is that always gonna be a temporary substitute Esteen Master and my relationship ? By feeling hate all the time ?

F. They believe the TV is real now? Why Anna has to make it sounds like they Victoria Secrets might be real  by smearing it my personality ?

G. I never reflect like my feeling. Feeling doubts and insecurity is my nature. That’s not my pride and ego  I say my ego is zero all the time. You poke it, so I have a feeling. It’s not the manner I have, isn’t it? Manner like a war zone Vietsnese or the England Prince raising up in the noble castle? That meant I grow up from the street. Like they have no experience at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment