4/17/2021

Victoria Secret 2017 Harry Style Only Angel

 You thought about they say you are ready to die yet, Simon?

Angel, Beast of Burden and Horn, F words like the curses?

Angel, Beast, Burden, Horn and Curses?

You compare the girls wings and...I used to provide other Victoria Secrets Wings?

They are telling you and Syco that you are fading out to the show world?

Kiwi is green color, I wore Red, but your gf is black, Simon.

So I match red to green? Eben’s green?

You must process a lot in terms of when you gonna die. Is the entire Syco committee board all knows you have this huge issues surfaces with my 1900 one million dollars AC bills? Including they informs Sony?

I have no idea, but if you let the rumor runs by itself, you just need to tell one of your Syco staffs. You are being threaten(?) on Harry Potter, 7 years laters, they saw me once again, or they never really leave me out of the sight ?

One millions in 1900 is roughly 31.5 millions dollars on the current money value to do with the inflation rate. You don’t have 31.5 millions in your bank? Or they don’t let you?

Well, if your profile shows up the Beast. We are on the Revelation now. You know the reason why you are a beast. The money issues. You can try to convince the board of director from Syco or Sony, or you just pay me out of your pocket. Your value I heard is 600 millions on your profile. I don’t see why you cannot have a check made.

It might be more than 31.5 millions because of the contracts ? Oh...then you definitely talk to the Board of director in Sony or Syco, or GE. Westinghouse is gone. GE owes me so many things ...I could not possibly verbalized to fuss or complain if they just asking me this life what happened ...your Edison is a completely a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment