4/17/2021

Everyone we all looking at the same files on you, Simon.

 I am not the only one saw things are strange you went with a black black girl and ends up with a Jewish family background girl to form a family in this industry !!

Should I just assume you are crazy too, and we end our conversation right there? 

Harry Only Angel girls don’t look like I know... so it’s not talking about you, Simon?

No, people’s mind on Iron Man is a super hero. Your gossip image and your choice in dating is strange looking. 

And ...there is another thing I to tell Syco in case they are sitting in listening ...I used my position in Chinese drama. The top Esteen to tell you this :

If I am the judge to recruit the students like the Chinese Flower Thousand Bones say, the white robe Esteem, I will be like the monks in the Buddhist temple do the selection on the students. 

I know each of them, their head. 

Purna, she was already out, I told her you have to be on your own. But I am right here. I know her heart ache parts and I am watching her.

Eben just new showing up in life. I see him like he is into his works, not suicidal tendency every two seconds I gonna see him unstable. His head is focus on something in life what he wants to do. 

I can screen the people myself, Simon. The chest heart on the Iron Man were just your chance to be seen. I am the one do the final judgement and if the worlds groups Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville in the same magic school ...I have a lot of saying, 




No comments:

Post a Comment