4/19/2021

They ask me about chocolate, can I talk to them alone?

 Babaji: be my guest.

If you meant people like the chocolate like the life cannot go without them. If someone leaves a box of the chocolate at my reachable place, I might taste only one.

Babaji: Few, they say a few.

You have to be here?

Babaji: where else I can be?

Let me talk to them the way I know how. Some people in the real world cannot get hold to themselves they must have to have chocolate. That’s not my case. If you meant you do an offering because it’s an item on the Offering desk because it’s wrapping it’s pretty. I agree with you. Just leave it there. I don’t have “that want” for chocolate. If you build a giant bunny like an Easter chocolate treat. I would be amazed to look at it then to eat it. Do I must eat it?

Babaji: Offering means you eat it down, you like it then you get more.

No, that’s not what it means.

Babsji: you want a bet? If you lose, you do exactly what I said to Eben, no more you will my will.

No. I don’t want a bet. Okay I heard you. You stay here until you could say that, why didn’t you just say that at the beginning ?

Babaji: to make our conversation interesting. 

What do you want?

Babaji: your will or my will?

My Anna’s will.

Babaji: you still think you can get out of it.

I don’t really agree to it. You never say there is a possible thing after dating. I said maybe dating if we could just be friends. The Chinese drama only says stay together.

Babaji: how about we change our subjects?

Like?

Babaji: do you found him attractive ? Have your think how to explain to your mother and your brother and if there is a wedding ...

Neh neh neh neh neh ....please don’t say those words. I look like a dummy to them for so long, and I about to bring someone home like that. My head is not broken yet. I look like a dummy so I can stay under the radar so they could see me useless to praise their own life to be so glorious. 

Babaji: you don’t want to prove them that you aren’t a dummy?

Using my entire life rest of my life and his life for a flipped over moments? My evolution supposes to last long enough to even by passing all that. How to be responsible to live a life and secures Eben’s life ...

Babaji: you know what’s a husband is for unlike your ex bf Nick?

You mean a husband like you?

Babaji: that hurts.

Let the mature person does the mature things. 

Babaji: you should add a story that Buddha’s life was miserable including all disciples and their related stories. Like Sariputra and his mother.

I cannot believe they made a story out of it 2500 years ago - it was this.

Babsji: or else?

Buddhism selling stories are for the parable saying and it’s wise teaching. And all the disciples stories supposed to be revered...I so wish to re-write that Wikipedia. What Buddha’s chief 10 disciples. Chief? They give them a name chief ? Knowing them in my real life and then read about the history, it will make a double fire 🔥 to my internal anger. The history actually revered them!!! How the fate makes me feel ...there is One Lord, and there are 10 of them. Let me imagine how the Buddhism started. I gonna take that I am King of King, right now only Purna issues disturbing the world. If really there is a judgement day, like it meant to everyone important ...and while you find the other 4 major religions besides Buddhism, they have found their famous disciples to show off. PLEASE, don’t call me! I do not know them ten. If Buddhism is mine, I don’t need them ten to show off what craps they meant to the other 4 religions that look at Purna, LIES piling up to the sky. They are all just about the same.

Babaji: the other 4 major religions ...Uhm...

I only said it because we used to talk about it. If they are not back yet. Fine.

Babaji: you and everyone has to wait til the very end.

Until the Death to unveils all the Secrets, I look like I cannot wait.

Babaji: we’ll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment