4/19/2021

Chocolate 2

 Yeah if they wrapped them pretty. You just leave on the offering desk. I look at it pleasing.

BabajiL they meant eating, not displaying.

You have to be here?

Babaji: they don’t know how the telepathy works.

I type my comment to 194 country about my comments, if he makes a sound, I write regardless I like or don’t like.

Babaji: that’s right Baby.

NO! That would be the first thing I told him NO. The medical costs here are low in Taiwan. First I gonna find Eben and second after I tell him about it, I gonna go to the hospital for tie the knots.

Babaji: why don’t you email him now?

That’s 3 steps ahead of our conversation. Friends, date, that...I don’t want to talk about it. I cannot finish this offering rules and regulations?

Babaji: they meant seriously you eating down.



No comments:

Post a Comment