4/20/2021

Porcelain doll

 Babaji: you don’t understand it?

No, why you talking about missionary to porcelain doll and a brag?

Babaji: that’s not what I said.

You said in the military the kids if they become the character of these porcelain doll characters, they will feel very good. You want me to look careful on them.

Babaji: you don’t understand ?

Probably because I only perceived from one person vision, thinking it’s just one person has that issues? These inner telepathy is completely subjective...I cannot see others because I only have two eyes through that one person.

Babaji: when you watch the TV, have you wanted to do a role play in the movie?

Oh~ you mean THAT !! Okay ...

Babaji: you should just brag to India you step on top of them or China.

A lot of these duals just happened. I don’t think anyone with a mature head needs to step up on India or China. But if you mean the Porcelain doll is almost like a conclusion of all those years, so they behind emphasize more and brings people’s attention on it. That leads a lot of people to compare with.

Babaji: no. 

Bragging ?

Babaji: correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment