4/20/2021

Honorable superiors

 I become their 3 honorable superiors.

Babaji: they were swording you. Then they got back fire. You go behind them. And you replace them.

Me?


Babaji : you don’t want to explain yourself what were you doing at that time for everyone monitor asking me what was that?

I was holding up the line so for the “time”, I declare the Kingship.

Babaji : you were doing the basic subjects in school.

If next time I realize this is so unbelievable bothering you. I won’t go ahead. 

Babaji: you step up up up up up.

Maybe nobody seeing that, so you don’t have to get like this. They just know I am the red robes, okay?

Babaji: how is your spirituality turn around to become their supports?

Your voice turns almost like...sharp heighten, like screaming. 

Babaji: don’t you want to know some people behind seeing that, they SCREAM!! They scream they scream they scream internally !! That’s not added if they know what’s a Grey or a Reptilian. The US knows about them, but not everyone seeing them different. But 3 them?

Okay okay okay, I heard you. There are things just happened. I have to do what I have to do. You telling me scream, what can I do? I was on the time strain, I don’t have time to wait for other if I see something happened, I go alone and I finish them up.

Babaji: you don’t think that’s the most important frames?

I know that. You want me to tell them it never happened? It happened. I have no words to explain. I was in a hurry. I was really on the time schedule everything was chasing after. 

Babaji: you should just stare at that few seconds frames EVERY SINGLE DAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment