4/21/2021

I am NOT a Scottish

 https://youtu.be/wLs-jaCDf5Q

I am not a Scottish. Tesla is a European and he is not a Scottish.

Babaji: your brain freeze over by caring for the details. The video made you freeze.

Because I didn’t think they just put it right in front of my face, there are details to attend. 

Babaji: you are not ready then you are not ready.

Really? (Begging)

Babaji: That’s between me and Eben.

What am I to do with the public anyway in the front row seat in a conference room?

Babaji: don’t try to get smart with me. You sitting there like you support Eben all the way til the conference ended.

Is there any other seat on the back I could not just monitor everyone instead ?

Babaji: you hear what I said. You and Eben will talk about your seating problem, will you?

I feel we have less and less conversation needs to talk about anymore.

Babaji: asking what did he do today, reading what book, does he plan something new on his calendar?

And I have zero things on my calendar book.

Babaji: you have no goal in life, just drifting a life like a traveler is not applicable in the modern time. 

Don’t worry, if he ever ask me, I have zero words to say. We technically have nothing to talk about anymore. And if one side of my brain like you keep pushing me, I won’t even use this pad anymore. I have to live a life not that you say things I just go to Eben.

Babaji: why not?

He doesn’t really know you, okay? You bold case a judgement word and that I will have to wait wait wait til he forgets that word effects to start clean with him again. Anything you say, I decide what to tell him.

Babaji: you will say exactly the things I say to him.

I have to live life. I don’t want certain life you make it up for me from your perspective.

Babaji: I need to breath, okay? Sex is not the only thing a man has but it’s a big part of it.

Neh neh neh neh neh....don’t we just finishing my history of life? 

Babaji: you can let he guess, or you just tell him. 

Tell him what?

Babaji: you don’t found him attractive because most millionaires in that circle who made it in life are all looking like a fraud to you and they even got jailed. You see many of them proclaim things, so anything you Eben say, you don’t hear a word. Not what he did or what was sold to how many copies.

I tell him what I need to say. The above statement you suppose to leave it for me like keeping a secret. 

Babaji: will you go to his room if I told you to?

If you meant if I would go and spy on him, no.

Babaji: that’s not what I said.

No.

Babaji: 3 people living under the same roof and he is completely unaware of.

Time is not arrived yet. For a year or 2 I can still be happy. I don’t think until the time is so urgent for me to think.

Babaji: you should know that I can talk to Eben if I want to. It’s not just your privilege or decision what to say or not.







No comments:

Post a Comment