4/21/2021

⭐️🔥😘☔️🎁🥰📜🐍♾️🖼😍🌟📞🏠☄️😨🤮🧭💰🎬⚠️😱🌪🏡📖😢💗🎵🤕️📰

 You gonna stop me when I explain to everyone how I get to telepathy with you 

Babaji: Lalla

I trust he can handle his life.

Babaji: some women don’t acting like you. 

What do you mean? I know what you mean but ...

Babaji: you couldn’t write something like asking him about divorce yet, house, money, conference in 2 weeks they gonna see each other again.

I don’t trust him, that doesn’t mean I doubt if he says he would do something, he needs me to call him.

Babaji: you do that by your nature or you would curious in one hand and desperately needs an answer?

Why you and me even married ? Mature person does a mature thing. I said his life is upside down, let’s not go over there bothering him Eben.

Babaji: he may or may not want to know what kinda of person that you are.

You want to say I was mad at him? So I don’t ask him about it? I am not mad of him.

Babaji: then what are you?

I just had a life that does not look like other people’s exam paper scores to say if I know a stranger by my feelings?

Babaji: don’t you want to ask him?

I don’t. I wish he would sort his life with the Secrets. That’s a basic mutual understanding that you watch a TV and face a life choice. But some people don’t believe that. They don’t know who is who. I had only know they meant separate. Not you include me in it.

Babaji: if he never mentioned, you never gonna ask him about it? Like how smooth it is. Did she cry like your pad says? The big icon not these small little ones.

Me? I think that’s a little private for him.

Babaji: you say nothing, he doesn’t know where you been whole days. 

You wish me to ask him?

Babaji: yes! 

It’s rude.

Babaji: does he think you are rude to concern about his life if you two have to get together? You are not curious?

No. I said I trust he knows what he is doing.

Babaji: you don’t like about him but you tell him you trust him. Tell him to trust you on that one.

It is RUDE. I feel so, okay. It’s like I don’t trust him and go and inquisitive him ?

Babaji: you got nothing to talk to him now and not even care about his life a little bit?

You mean it or you truly are a women? I don’t even have the vocabulary to ask him, if you insist, he mention to me, then I find the words to say.

Babaji: you don’t want to win his affection over Lalla? You have to make it sounds like you are important. 

I cannot do it. You can put an audio tape if he asked me. My personality doesn’t go down that low. I have no idea why you are so wish I be that low.

Babaji: you try with him, if I show up, I let you try with mine life.

... ...

Babaji: the most romantic words I ever say to you? 

If there is that day.

Babsji: you cannot answer like I will be waiting for you or how many years til you come? Are we going to be rich and famous and rule the New Earth like the Bible says.

Wait til that day comes.

Babaji: maybe I have an attention need if you have to married to someone else?

... ...  I am not yet...

Babaji: stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment