4/21/2021

How do you gonna tell your mother

 


I told her today I might have a friend coming from the US to visit me. We were just talking.

Babaji: what did she say?

She says leave both my number and her number to him. 

Babaji: how do you prepare to tell her you two are getting married?

I prefer first at least see the person, we talk.

Babaji: what if the first thing he wants to do is not talking?

If you don’t put any idea in his head, we can work out things as it should. Besides I am not close the uterus yet. I think if he does if better he does. I don’t trust the women sterilization, but I should do it too. When I was with Nick, I always have to worry about my period after sex. I hate having sex and have to worry about it. 

Babaji: you like to know when I come back?

Yes?

Babaji: you can wait or you can look up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment