4/16/2021

For example : Flower Thousand Bone 花千骨 2018-2019

 For instance, I told them the competition requirement in 2018-2019 were like I show them my subjects. In Flower Thousand Bone their sequence is the story how she joins the competition, then comes to the judgement.

We are on the judgement now. You understand? The TV story was followed my timeline.

If I knew I suppose to judge her first on the flood, I won’t be doing all those competition requirement. 

So those reviews they have to tackle frame stories to the stories.

Just yesterday, they heard me say Eternal Love, and I told Eben about it. But Eben didn’t go acting like the Chinese drama. He was just saying Neville file and did exactly they say. Now the chinese behind find out if our timeline story fits to the story I told Eben, the 3 stage of the Eternal Life, they have to go back to when I first met Nick and study under SMCH, when Babaji is around to find out what’s that ghost timeline that push back the story to us today. That’s why I tell Eben, that’s in 3 stage. I live in the mountain like with Nick and meeting Eben? But Eben just got married that time. That’s not our story here.

So on so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment