4/16/2021

Eternal love : 30th episode

 The video I post is the first time she met him under the tree.

Suicide was 2014 winter for OU language, so that was for the Master too. 

 I saw him 2015 dress green, I got shock so I shut off that channel.

2016/ 9/17 I am back in Taiwan to my home to resume as one of the Esteem in Flower Thousand Bone. I got my identity back. I already forget who Eben is.

So the stage 3 is when she resume back her memory whom she is, the famous girl in the 4 sea 8 border.

When do I meet Eben again, this year!

When the girl met the black robe guy again, the video post in the 30 episode.

He saw her and remind him her appearance and shock him. I don’t think that’s what happened to Eben.

He might be ear dropping in 2018-2019 I was talking about SMCH, but I am talking about her more directly now. So she kneels at me outside the banquet? We are in a banquet environment, I don’t want to go and that Eben insist we go to? 

They just put the story together in pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment