4/14/2021

Eternal Love - nutritiously Nicola (Neville, Eben)

  There is something I should tell you, Eben.

This script saying to recovering the Master’s spirit to revive him.

Neville file says nutritiously Nikola.

Edison ten years war AC and DC was said in the history but only I feel the worse of that on myself. Badly. Or the instruction Buddha used to say to Anan too many women issues. It was always his behavior bad always hurting me very very deeply. 

You are revered by him.

Babaji does things because he is Babaji. He wants things done differently than I do. My personality is very mild, I never revenge people. I don’t come out my words to tell you what’s his saying in this. But he did say.

In the reality, you cannot repair Babaji spirit to make him a mortal person like the TV says. But it’s mine spirits that’s broken. If I borrow you a day and just one day to confront him Nick ...nothing happened to us. Just side by side. ...but that’s not what Babaji wants. I know what he might say, I don’t want to hear about it. I cannot do it. Right now, life is not much to offer...future I am still figuring it out how to invent without inventing anything though BTX is a dead end. I still keep hope up.

If you want to know more on Tesla, if he and me are different for the Coco movie, I would say that ten years war between AC and DC and all the bad things Edison did to Tesla as a joke like 50,000 dollar jokes. You might found your will have a more thoughtful relation with Tesla - that is to against Edison. 

This life, I cannot do it. Babaji wants him suffers and be revenged like God’s wrath acting on revenger.

If that helps with the Neville’s file, that name is Nutritiously Nikola. You are for Tesla. I don’t need to take things from him. I mean it. And ...

If you can do something for him Tesla, I am truly happy for you and for him.

I cannot do anything for myself, it’s ...probably destine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment