4/20/2021

Chandler cannot cry.

 https://youtu.be/u_8TLhFRwYM

That’s funny,

The US per serving food is design for 6 feet guys. The video you all sending me, I won’t be eating that !

Babaji: if you go to restaurant, you don’t eat THAT, You gonna die on Eben?

That’s way too much. I say just food tasting fairs those small amount. 

Babaji: Eben eat raw.

I think I heard that.

Babaji: I am telling you that. 

I thought he says juice or organic, he didn’t say raw.

Babaji: what’s the difference anyway?

He probably won’t be like you, so I can ask for some semi-solid food.

Babaji: that’s the Government say. Wait til you go back to the US and see what the US government says.

I will have a better communication with Eben because now I don’t have a preference in the food?

Babaji: you say what you like, so you just do what you do best following them, they make it for you. 

Yeah Eben is around, I follow them. What do you mean I do what I do best is to tracing the military on the road?

Babaji: you know what I mean. You have to look where Eben cannot see.

The US is too big, it’s not like here.

Babaji: they will make you see.

If Eben knows every single day my battling skill is not just on this Internet, it’s the wild life preservation, how he gonna walk with me?

Babaji: he learns !

Maybe they don’t do that. I can find the food myself.  By the way Eben has this conference up, I know Les Brown and Canfield. So many people ...

Babaji: you didn’t finish that video, you just hate him more.

Finished.

Babaji: and? You ever believe a word he says?

No. Most of these people look like indoor people. 

Babaji: is there a reason he lies about it?

No. But I don’t actually hear that part so I say no.

Babaji: he has a lot of colleague you will have to face them one day.

That’s the part, if you take back your words, I don’t have to live among people.

Babaji: Eben has his system okay? You just go with it.

Why don’t you say he born to make a plan and now my life plan he is figuring out.

Babaji: you ask him not me. You had a role to play in the whole wide world, he should know how important that is. In every stage what you should be doing in life. 

Stage? Like you are shipping me somewhere like India?

Babaji: you are not a public speaker, he knows that, okay? Just go with it. 

Tony Robbin, I know him. They are all about the same looking to me.

Babaji: you mean lies.

That’s not exactly I meant but close.

Babaji: you just go and polished your people to people skill.

I have zero people’s skill. If Eben ask me things, my face gonna tell him, I don’t even know how to lie about it. 

Babaji: he should hear that enough you and his relationship. 

What did you say before that?

Babsji: he is a public speaker. They are not all blind and damf. You have to know how to say Hallo like Lalla stands next by him to EVERYBODY!

Where is my keyword ...I wrote his name full or partial. This searching engine going to their friends email? 

Babaji: you never know. He has an office people.

I saw that.

Babaji: you have to say Hallo, you represent me.

You really believe they believe in you and the spirituality ?

Babaji: I don’t see a reason why not? These fields that Eben at is where a lot of information being exchanged. They have no reason to see Eben brings up a girl that has no reason. 

You know ...for as long as I am doing this 7 years on the movie turn real, I become more and more less words to just about I could say anything at all.  Inside circle is 194 country military ranking people - requires things put and display right to make them understand. Outside world, I see people pass by laughing and going about their life...

Babaji: you feel you are very isolated from outside normal people. 

Yeah. And there is nothing common to talk about life anymore because I am hurry to go home to work. This device pad has a force glue me to. They eat they chat.

Babaji: you hardly eat what they eat or amount they eat, you always have to eat for the military to eat your food selection. You become part of them.

Somewhat it’s like that.

Babaji: you gonna tell Eben about it.

Probably yes or no. He does not ask, I probably just don’t making more troubles of this. One time he says he wants to make a different in a lot of people’s life. I don’t understand that part although.....but now he got his chance. Did he change his mind? That’s not a data he can extract. The validation of a prove is : I feel so?

Babaji: don’t worry about. He will know how to validate it himself. He is the one working in that industry. If he doesn’t know how to evaluate, you won’t be there. 







No comments:

Post a Comment