4/20/2021

Babaji: It’s not just 194 countries

 Yeah, I told them already.

Babaji: what did you tell them.

I describe them in the story. I say if Earth is having a prophecy on the Bible from 2000 years ago, there are travelers arrival to wait for the news.

Babaji: you have to say it.

I said other planets if they have a TV, they still require people to open their mouth and talk so the others can hear from them. 

Babaji: you should say there are people coming to Eben’s conference might be like the US classified, your Anna’s God and people from different world. Under the earth or outside the Earth depends if the prophecy is only limited to “Earth King” or they meant ALL King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

I didn’t say the US classified my God.

Babaji: you just talked about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment