4/21/2021

If he has a quarrel with you ...

 Babaji: if he had a quarrel with you, are you coming to tell me about it?

I never thought you would be in between us....oh, you mean ...so you can sex me better? You are so ....so ...unbelievable. Now I remember what it was now when I was in California that you were saying. If you become a life real person, you would have done all that unhealthy things that no one could stay fine as a couple. 

Babaji: finally you remember, what else you remember? This morning you owe Eben an explaination that I want to hear, not you saying the games don’t exist.

There was a time you explained things in between man. Women is a man’s property. Like so and so wife. They make a deal they play their fantasy in a real life. To do with money even.

Babaji: you think Eben let me do that. 

I don’t want that.

Babaji: you don’t have a saying.

You are in a modern legal world, you CANNOT do THAT.

Babaji: I just talk about it. It’s not like it’s legal to brainstorming on it.

Anything else ?

Babaji:  I would say you better think of a good argument you could have a talk with Eben. 

... ...I don’t understand the vocabulary after wedding, sex, it’s the argument ? 

Babaji: I think he understands me completely. 

No, I am not going to participate whatever you put in his mind. 

Babaji: we’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment