4/22/2021

Babaji: where do you think you and Eben are at?

 Where do I think Eben and me are at?

Babsji: right.

He was told by Neville’s file there is a girlfriend.

Babaji: is that furious you. 

I wouldn’t ...

Babaji: say it.

Yes I was furious.

Babaji: did you tell him about that he has a wife and you were so mad what he did on the email? Because there are people telling you something went up to the smoke on YouTube.

No. I just didn’t wear make-up or I did wear a make up saying my time schedule.

Babaji: you wait a few days to see why he is doing it so you found Neville profile and Vola, you flames up. They use whose name?

Nikolas. And nutritious.

Babaji: you feel insult or you feel nurtured ?

I know Eben. I don’t know what motivated him to did what he did, when his attention turns on me with that kind of language, I figure it out it’s something no good. Then Miguel and Halsey things I cannot fix it. It’s too damaging to fix it.

Babaji: did you ask Eben why he didn’t fix it, you have to fix it?

I thought they were joking to Neville on his file...to nurturing me back to live. I am fine. I said it so many times. Everyone is on the secret homework’s, of course I don’t need Eben’s permission to fix it right, he has a wife. I should tell them to be separate? I was not watching it carefully ?

Babaji: if anyone interested in Eben, they would tear down those songs and lyrics and Halsey’s work to find a reason why the secrets were there 2018

I was not interested in Eben. I said that many times.

Babaji: you gonna have your baby napping...I don’t care how you fix it, you have to fix this relationship right with Eben. Astral projection to him, vision pointing at him, or imagine him, I don’t care. 

Okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment