4/22/2021

You didn’t give me times to react.

 Babaji: isnt Chinese TV said enough about Eben?

I actually don’t know who that is. I explain to him about the story in 3 stages. I want to asking him where his name come from.

Babaji: so did you email him and ask that basic question?

No.

Babaji: Military find his same level people to talk, so they say Anna meant Eben is too schematic with everything she complains about all those seminars your Nick went by or church he went to. To do what they don’t know so there are curses. Do you hear that yourself?

There are those who made it into the million dollars clubs networking people, I found them all are clever doing what they do best - marketing in a schematic way.

Babaji: you cannot say that yesterday? You have to hear them translate words for you to say?

I was not thinking about Eben to come out a word to describe him, you already so harsh harsh putting wedding image in my mind like the sailor moon cartoon color version. I wave it out several times. So I asked..that has nothing to do with the Lamb wedding? I only administer Eben a wish. I give him time to work things out, and at the same time I working on what’s in front of me. So we arrive today. You didn’t show up like now you are constantly around. You make me feel you were up to something. You poison me ! You talk about sex. You went on to argument. A wedding, a sex and an argument? You don’t think I have a fear level just on these 3?

Babaji: did I let you wander by yourself?

No!



No comments:

Post a Comment