4/22/2021

Someone whom conversation on : the collective karma of the worse pixie version Top = me (military)

First,  They show his colleague video or it’s another conversation from whom inside the military because I used to keep saying pixie. If it’s not a practical terms she wants to stress out, they wouldn’t go without an investigation on it. So, they went to announcing the worsen top of pixie if all of the defending lines of military are pixies. What does Pixie do? That kind of introduction. Second, to the colleague, there is a Chinese terms to describe how to flip or hop on the mountain cliff like floor height very easily - a Chinese martial art they novelist describes in ancient Chinese drama.it’s called 輕功, they show in Wallace Heart story I fight with an old man video. With these two statements, they got my video in the daily outting video. I wore my hair top up like I had a crown. There are things I do alone walking being caught on the video. Yeah, that’s about right. The worse version of the Pixie Top that creates the whole wide world pixies. At least I don’t know how they describe it in terms. I am the Top of the Pixie. 

Babaji: you finished ?

Yes.

Babaji: what did you do outside ?

Walking.

Babaji: See, that’s not walking. 

I cannot see it.

Babsji: si ~~ try this so Eben knows what he is getting. What were you doing in the store?

Looking at the things in front of me.

Babaji: that’s not the video shows, isn’t it?

I was just moving a little too fast to ensure I was not looking at the wrong things they put it there

Babaji: moving too fast. Let’s try this again , what were you doing outting ?

Walking.

Babaji: wrong. Try again.

Let me see. I was looking around the building 

Babaji: alone?

Alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment