4/19/2021

Babaji: Read it?

 Read it.

Babaji: No more arguing ?

... ...it’s a wedding.

Babaji: why you cannot think that is your wedding ?

I was using Lamb position to actually lecturing. A lot of position to do what I need to.

Babaji: why cannot you add a wedding on the list?

You didn’t use that word whole day. The wedding.

Babaji: because you were ready to get really upset. 

You show me the image several times but because you didn’t say the wedding, I thought we agree we take things like a regular people do in life. 

Babaji: I didn’t agree to anything. 

Eben knew about this?

Babaji: he doesn’t know you don’t read.

... I am exhausted, can I excuse myself ?

Babaji: if you gonna cry, you want to stand at the wall like you used to be in California ?

No. 

Babaji: you hate Eben. You feel he trapped you with all these.

Little bit.

Babaji: not a little bit. How much?

We have to hang on everyone’s monitor to do a talk like this? It’s done it’s done. 

Babaji: you don’t want to speak up, I speak up for you.

I just need time for myself.

Babaji: you don’t think Eben has a feeling?

I think he needs to care about his file, not necessary a wedding.

Babaji: you wonder why he concludes himself in this important wedding?

It’s done it’s done. I read it I saw it. You say so, it must be so. He got to think through his wish, it’s not like I can go anywhere. 

Babaji: you feel he is too masculine?

If you don’t get yourself in between, you can tell me it’s not from him. Or block it.

Babaji: you always think it’s I doing this to you.

YES.

Babaji: you gonna tell him you read the Bible ?

Is that the only thing you wish me to tell him?

Babaji: he wonders what makes you to feel to talk to me like this?

I listen. 

Babaji: if you feel you had a feeling being trapped, you just openly tell him that’s not a good feeling but if it’s something else, you know how to say it right?

No, I don’t have anything to say.

Babaji: you gonna look at the dress now?

NO!

Babaji: ... 

I am just tired. In a few days I think I will be fine.

Babaji: you turn pale over a wedding. Many girls having dreams about this. Even Eben might love the idea what the Bible meant and be happy about it. 

I have a dream in my life, so one day I have you in my life and the promise of a lifetime.

Babaji: you hate me don’t show up?

It’s your will. I have nothing to say.

Babaji: heart ache...

I will find a way to solve it.

Babaji: everyone is looking forward a wedding. Don’t ruin that.

Can I go now?

No comments:

Post a Comment