4/19/2021

Babaji: if Miguel file from Victoria Secret saying Miguel coco going to hell

 Babaji: if Miguel file from Victoria Secret saying Miguel coco going to hell, why you don’t just wait Eben to come and beg you? A lot of women can imagine they doing that. 

I don’t believe a lot of the movies files says but if I don’t do what you say, you are actually real, I really know where I gonna end up. I know he has his worries. But I cannot lie to him from the start, I don’t want a game. Not love games.

Babaji: his business is about the game.

I know that.

Babaji: why don’t you just accuse him he is playing a game? You know two people fights.

No, me and him is not going to fight. We talk.

Babaji: your position issues.

No, I don’t have a position issues.

Babaji: what does a guy like?

I actually don’t care about what Eben likes. In the worlds people playing games just cannot straight forward to say a word, I don’t know how not to do differently.

Babaji: maybe if you play higher position, he may find you more attractive.

No, I actually don’t want him to find me attractive in that kind of taking his advantage ? I told him my photo if pulling the camera far away, I look completely terrible under a big light. Going to conference not going to in the future...I gonna dress like? He doesn’t even know I don’t shop or properly dress, and I wear no high heel. How to be a girl or how to be a model ? His life gonna be in this one device 194 country I do a movie decoding or my life decoding...

Babaji: some women has their imagination. I wonder what’s yours.

Isn’t he had a business on dating? I don’t have an imagination. If I panicked over your saying on Eben, I would tell him about it.

Babaji: he might think you playing a what game? 

If I saying things on the video with him, he can see it I have no games. But...

Babaji: but?

I switch a channel to talk to Eben on the video? I really have no shame doing this, haven’t I?

Babaji: you mean you have ashame now?

Can I keep it private with him if he shows up, we deal with it. 

Babaji: you have a choice. 

You know between you and me, I will always be the one that have no choices.

Babaji: you are right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment