4/19/2021

Babaji: if Eben has an interests in spirituality, you gonna explain to him how you me talk?

 You mean I email him about it?

Babaji: what did I say?

Go to Eben.

Babaji: Practically the entire world people wants to open a channel to talk to me.

They started at the math problem to get a feel.

Babaji: how would you tell him.

It’s not the actual hearing, it’s not an actual intuition 

Babaji: then what it is.

Sorry, it is a hearing, sometimes you put a muted recording machine like you are talking but I cannot hear you, like you are cursing at my family. 

Babaji: you don’t think Eben is curious the process how?

He talks about the meditation. 

Babaji: and he talks about the mind.

You ... want to tell me why you talk like this?

Babaji: he will always be on curious what’s you and me talk?

We cannot do this if you gonna send me to his way.

Babaji: that’s why I talk about it, what you gonna leave me at?

Like the Chinese drama shows say, you are important.

Babaji: you cannot just make Eben think you are insane and sent yourself away.

... I introduce you? I cannot do it.  A conversation about you.

Babaji: love, no love?

You really expect I would be that open to Eben.

Babaji: do you know why he had a business before ?

He is becoming someone who could talk about love or dating very easily to any kind of people.

Babaji: if you are not easy, you could easily tell him you are not at ease.

... all these conversation you tell me about Eben look strange to me

Babaji: how so?

You are using his professional skill to having a conversation with me?

Babaji: I am just telling you who Eben is.

You are actually seriously expecting me to just walk up to Eben.

Babaji: you still think it’s just an email. Your fears level goes up.

If you don’t do this all day, I wouldn’t even think of Eben whom he is. 

Babaji: they show you what they do as a professional. 

I am an Asian 

Babaji: ABC they could fine be ABC Asian.

You know what I mean.

Babaji: no I don’t.

I am very reserved type of people.

Babaji: you are about to live with someone could actually open his mouth to say a word like a professional. 

Don’t even get to that part. Can we don’t talk about this anymore ? My all day works becomes everything about Eben now?

Babaji: yep.

You are not going to quit, are you ?

Babaji: okay I let you have a mind frizz for everything I said this far.


No comments:

Post a Comment