4/21/2021

Babaji: the experience person says ...

 I heard.

Babaji: what did they say?

Nick did tell everything to her, that’s good. 

Babaji: and?

There is a reason she “overreacts” on Eben’s issues. It could be many reasons but they think they know the reason. She was too young at those time so Nick told her about his life in case he is not here with her anymore.

Babaji: what’s his life?

Man’s world.

Babaji: so you could just have told Eben, couldn’t you ? You don’t like a relationship base on sex...

You saying it because you believe it that yourself ?

Babaji: two people talk base on a clear communication. This is the Bible event. Of course it’s I say so including sex.

THAT was not what you did last night to tell me and what did he write this morning? He guess it or you put the words I didn’t find out you were saying THAT? I only married to ONE person. 

Babaji: I don’t like you keep too many secrets from him. You didn’t give him any glue, you already shrink in one side of the house and never come out of it.

I have a plan, and I would tell him about it.

Babaji: you can tell me here now.

I don’t really care what he did in his life this far, but I have a life I need to focus on what I need to do. So ...

Babaji: he already knows what you need to do in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment