3/01/2021

Didn’t I tell Eben and Prince William heard I said they were on Flower Thousand Bones ?

 I remember I say to them get the microphone. What did they do about it?

You still thinking what Lalla says or? How old she said she was? She is a little bit older than me. 

You worry how others see you when you read? I actually cannot understand the words, so I have to say it in English ...

Okay fine. You have the other jobs to do. When you making a website, maybe not your website ... because everyone else has the access to your web. Although I never actually say it why or how to make a website, there are frameworks not just layouts in organizing the content.

You can use the software to do categories articles, why I mention Joomla

Or you can use the private company templates and their own IP address parking somewhere and be more resourced own on yourself by using a cpanel. All kinds of softwares, plugs in, add-on = lots of programming to put on the website on the background running.

Or like me, if I travel the galaxy wire high tech traffic, there is a Google blog. They set up template to choose from. I go in a library, or an airport internet, I rule the Universe by minutes. You are on Earth, you can receive it in minutes. No wasting times. It’s just keeping adding articles.

Once you get all these frameworks in, you have to put content in, what you gonna say about yourself, past experience on your jobs, title, schooling, or perspectives you show off yourself as a marketing strategy. Eben is in a marketing department. (You don’t like that?)

Your websites ...you got people doing it for you. I am sure you have a reasons. If people can finding things in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment