3/01/2021

Okay I read

 I cannot understand anything ... it’s a coaching program. So you care about him having a kid? Eben is getting really old! One day he gonna die. You never thought when you gonna die? In 7 years, Keanu and Simon modify their looks and lifes!

I ? Keeping thinking what I can be thinking to be honest ... these ET things aren’t exactly saying clear, everyone is destine to die on it one day, but ....

Okay, you want me to line by line explaining to you what India makes she writes? But isn’t she has to ask Eben what to write first? You don’t think Eben has a lot of saying on herself?

Really?

Did you go to read how Eben starting dating stuffs, at least why he chooses what he chooses? 

Never mind, Lalla writes all by herself, just like me. 

She introduces herself, she is married, she married so and so. She has several story to tell you. Give you an incentive why she becomes a love coach. So on so forth.

Or she is positioning herself to the world, that’s who she is.

Do I look like I know about Love?





No comments:

Post a Comment