2/25/2021

Step firm on your 基礎動作

Can I first say that to the US, I don’t think you keep the 基礎動作 if they never analyze Slam Dunk with T signature in it?

Again, it’s T?

That’s right ! I can just assume the US tear Japan in piece if there is things with T name on it.

Why would I assume the US might doing that?

Should I say on the timeless travel, waiting for the 20-40 years between 2000, the King of the King prophecy, I have keep watching you.

I travel from the upper north of Canada to south, then fly to East, then arrive your West along the coastline  where there is water body near by.

Then I travel north again to arrive your Silicon Valley to stay

Then, I fly through that big water body, to remain my traveling route here on an island.

What’s that story sounds to you now?

Is that known on the movies? You gonna say I can write s script now?

Why do I even bother teaching them? Every word ?

No comments:

Post a Comment