2/25/2021

What do I explain to entire China I did? I say 小鬼玩瘋了

 Do I say anything else? They hang me on their biggest screen on the television ?

I have a photo issue! I didn’t have a mirror?

You mean there is a planet may not have a mirror or water to ever know what someone looks like or? Movies is switching people face games in complex switching roles because you are Master, you shield my role?

Do I want to say that? 

How can I even explain to Chinese if it’s the US classify chasing TEsla stuffs?

 Do I want to tell China what the US and me might have a secret?

What secret?

Do I assume China knows?

Then Wallace with these what songs? From whom?

I didn’t finish dealing US, we didn’t do the basic subjects, we didn’t regent at the position. We just cannot stop keep looking at these movies, songs so I can write in my sense to them?

Do I need to tell them, and why do I even need to tell them?

When can I not to tell them, and to you ?


No comments:

Post a Comment