2/22/2021

Princess v.s throne

 Shut up! I don’t need a microphone to hear THAT.

You want to be a Princess, but you don’t want to be in the throne to sit and rules? Aren’t you doing that now? Having these business all around, book department, clothing lines, food business, you could make a talking business with Eben !! I cannot imagine what drafts you would write to SPEAK?

I thought you follow that 512 Da Vinci notebook to count what are those made in wood panel....that’s where you come out 9th? I count, you know?

The most ridiculous things is you don’t grow up, or that used to be disciple training nature become whatever you make yourself dress up? 

I read red River to dress up for the 500 years ago? Oh ! You have a vaccine but they don’t ! Wow 🤩 

Being a disciple on the television or be a Princess everywhere on the news ...I see you have it all make just fine. The world makes, not you make.


No comments:

Post a Comment