2/22/2021

You were reading data ON THE TELEVISION!!

 Where do we start with this? You reading data on the television !!! To the ENTIRE Universe !

The earth people don’t know a thing, I might by pass my anger....now you must present yourself to Mars and Venus, so reminds me classify have been on ET or there are Cosmo, Universe, Galaxy in front, YOU ARE READING DATA?!

I do not need to teach what my head can contain but there are everyone profiles ON THE Hunger games or Chinese Flower Thousand Bones!!

Chinese Air = ch air...

I don’t care what might even MEANT to say....Sariputra mother if we’re 霓漫天,you don’t actually think I only pay my attention to YOUR WATER problems ?

She has 空她的腦袋 problems....is that YOUR Chinese Monks, THE Chinese buddhism or Indian buddhism teaches ? Or Zen Japanese ?

Telling me to look and compare ?

What could be YOU TWO? Side by side?

I was happy when I got the magazine, they didn’t know I don’t read? Where is your 基礎動作?

Not just this Slam Dunk things telling me, my antenna heard you wear it out? FROM THE MAGAZINE?

Who is that red hair in Slam Dunk? We review a bunch of time SINCE the day I was in the Valley !!!

Yesterday I have thought maybe it was not about the games or competitions. I was relief...to talk about the MUSIC!!! Today my anger cannot contains when this Esteen things come to surface to remind me how you were kick out or simple terms “Let go” out of my worlds? I can care less what I wrote or see, and you HAVE a teacher to find and? Your low battery problems!! You actually NEED to be Princess?


No comments:

Post a Comment