2/22/2021

You have a gut feeling Eben to be a prince ....?

 Don’t talk to me about your feeling from your head to the toe...

You have a gut feeling or else you gamble: “Let’s guess together Eben is a prince?”

You GUESS!!! Do you hear me saying that clearly?

Yoganada had an mere inspiration like you having a speech in public nature, I would have to guess, you aren’t that far by managing other people kids like Eben in the yard? You don’t manage your own disciple, we have to talk about a stranger from the movie? You want to compare to him? So you have a feeling?

Did I say I know what you might turn out to be what you used to be? You TRY to become like me or you just imitate to become like? And what exactly your brilliant decision doing so far on the television was “you have a feeling ?”

Do you know the phrase what does that mean “ you have a feeling ?” From the gut like you must use that language because that’s cool? 

A sense or a feeling from your head because you accumulating more life experience FROM the feeling ?

No comments:

Post a Comment