2/18/2021

Memory also problems

 Yeah! They might have memory problems like my TV says on news.

If I observe myself and look around doctors and really know myself that US MLE

That’s 3 times exam for every 2 years. 

High amount tuition if don’t pass two times? Then you off school, who gonna pay high Doctor school tuition?

That’s a gamble nature !

That’s a set up! 

If saying they have memory problems, if they can make it all that school, they should have no problems in their memory. 

If they can live without a doubt ... they must done very well at meds school.

I have a language problems to start ... ...

If the US telling them each involved countries? I don’t know. But if they did that, we will all be under watch. The government branch people are different sort. They have process doing interview, they have ways to preserve records, and worse, what must get  done this and that.

I got nothing need to be done so my acting is on my side, random.

No comments:

Post a Comment