2/18/2021

Legands & Myth

 I just saying if the US told them. Some country has other history, legand, myth, tales etc....you know how many people have to be assign? 

My head does not grow that large. 

I was singing their country a song with it, dear my god, what was I doing ....of course I didn’t read. Who would just watch a TV said “I thought that looks like so and so”?

Besides, US not like Asia, they don’t prefer their kids to stay in school for too long. I learn a different medicine by experimenting on myself. If they have to argue, that was when they were in meds school and I was doing my own medicine by online protocol, I never gonna ever finishing hearing them saying. 

Many details things before I was using Joomla, close to design image or making website etc...how and what ....all those things do count. If they put those previous works, then that’s another on and on and on never ending complain. Apple is important, do I or should I know why it’s incline to suppose to hear from them.... just example to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment