2/18/2021

It’s their country maybe the future says

 I don’t know if all that wide open to even reach different country.

But for some more governments branch, their demand is high. Meaning, I am off their area when they go to medical school. These kinds of demands do exist at certain level of you have it or you don’t have it.

They are not like me. 

Their protocol I can guess what it is. Those information any ordinary citizen should report. Anyway, that kind of attitude. They may not know now, but in the future if for example any country start to investigate from so and so to so and so, why why why, there was nothing ?

They don’t care if they are second generation US local. Anyway, there is a nature of some branches in certain ways must be this this this and that.

Nothing like I start from alphabet A B C 

No comments:

Post a Comment