2/25/2021

Harry Potter and that kisses girl - comet ☄️

 Do I have a feeling to snuggle Simon, what do I think about Ron and that kiss news in Hollywood?

Simon watches it and now I owe him an explaination.

Sorry, this is how it goes.

That one kiss Keanu did to was a girl name Comet name.

Not OU language before your alphabet 

Isom isom virtuous II  V

That’s 25?

Everyone age was a number they read me saying it. She was 26 that time.

Later show up on TEsla patent because I happen to read 2015 not Flower Thiusand Bone but where is my money to find TEsla tower were full with money coin.

45 32 26 21

是我32歲時把彗星 cut in half?

I only count once, I close that, don’t go and look at it. How is that you got a book cannot open to me? Keep saying jobs on their index every few lines? I hate it just to think about it.

You were initial those words saying NT NT like here the money issues to me, later you alphabet on all the words you put together on a book, I question is that my book?

Should be burn by BTX consequence ? I can only watch the first episode.

Simon can go and find out those news....should I say, I watch it, fine. It’s you watch that Half Blood Prince. Do I need to ask him how many times he had watched or the US watched ?

Do I have a what feeling to explain, don’t bother it ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment