2/25/2021

Now you finally got a history true book

 Now we finally arrive, I say to everyone, you own a book.

2000 years holy Bible discussing things I don’t want to look at it or they just like me “don’t bother with it”?

I wrote this long stuffs, if Simon or alike reading it, and now you can do that again to be Hermione. Because you own a book and everyone agree you can test that on Simon. Not because you wrote him another book on Loving the Silent Tear explain by me.

Now that Simon only see the love potion lightly spread when I inhale...we didn’t talk about it ...Harry Potter? Half Blood Prince?

He then assumes? He is the Westinghouse just like I told him so that I owe him an explaination that My original Book on genetics cannot be present to you due to BT’X. I cannot explain to you Simon. But that’s it. You saw it once but ...the rest is ...how is that you feel if she be the Hermione?

He gonna tell me he read the Bible, that actor has the beauty and the beast movie, and you don’t watch the movies like you should?

Me and his conversation ended!

No more explaination. 

Now, you?

No comments:

Post a Comment