2/22/2021

Climate Change 天氣氣候篇

 Don’t tell if Babaji is wise or I cannot think, or do, or act on my own. Me and him are complicated different nature personality ~ he is playing right ON the television to be that OPENLY flirts to my face? 

Do you actually listen to what I said on the Climate Change?

They sent an owl in to the US classify to say a hunger game, a catching fire and a mockingjay?

To a Chinese, they open widely on 長留?招生

What do I cut that words in half?

You step your foot to Mars and Venus with knowingly you have to create flood by merely you read an outdated book? To broadcast to the entire Universe you come here and say hi to the neighbors? I didn’t need to ask how you conclude that to gamble on every other book or movies to read and be maddening....however that word they say....do they mean back and forth 你來來回回再幹嘛?

Angel speaks in Chinese terms in description ....I would have that 扒了你的皮vs US 扒了 every word in the Bible and air it on Hollywood?

You so desperately telling me Apple found me 1983 or 1984? They have a word with me?

Are you learning tiny stuffs I say on climate change ? Do you need your disciple translating Chinese to English because your contact person came last time here, his laptop has ENglish only for me to translate Chinese to him, apparently what you say in English or edit in English?

Do I want to think you cannot read Chinese?

You flood to Galatic !!!!! Young lady, are you actually listening to every word I say?

Don’t tell me about this King of the King, Lord of the Lord ....a bunch of craps things I don’t listen !

No comments:

Post a Comment