2/26/2021

見人說人話,見鬼說鬼話

 I know you don’t have a word, I just say that for you.

見人說人話,見鬼說鬼話

In case they track me hearing me talking to Simon audition time, I tend to ? Be charming with him?

I cannot have a personality when I talk ? Do the committee care if u have a personality or just answering them a question on the table?

Only I care there is water on the floor, there is a mirror that hang on the wall have things don’t move inside them.

And those have nothing to do with the Board Committee. Only if they want find out why I was fighting at or for ... they go and details every words I say and extract data to analyze ALL things i said. By the look, by identification on the History, between Da Vinci personnel or Tesla Westing house documentary.

They get to Apple or YouTube, they will know I hear these films myself and look at the painting myself, except there is no records, I do not need to write it down, it’s all in my head.

They only problem should be this “she actually can understand what they say in the documentary ?”

Do I have a hearing problem in listening English?

Do they calling you yet, I used to work for SMTV on the transcription ?

That was line by line words by words including 嘆氣

I know someone have that! Do I know the medical board know? Or do I assume they just think I can understand English and speak at it or talk normal? You mean they actually want to first find out if I have a personality ? Where exactly you Anna is from?

From Buffalo.

Not the island! Buffalo!


No comments:

Post a Comment