2/26/2021

You are not hearing right. Apple is an IT record keeping company vs Medical Board is an annual test committee board

 You write about Apple, MK(initial) and a kid on my first page of the third time you try to mumble what’s OU language.

Apple

MK

Kid

Have I told you all this time you cannot groups words, you have the Mighty Angel telling you language problem?

Apple is an IT company 

MK was the US classify behind door project personnel problems.

Kid was your Bible you looking for the Chosen One or you imagine getting marry with the Apple Floor, you will feel funny.

Let’s say the medical board was just there. Don’t know you and I, or me and the other them from every side...

I wrote a website to first tell them, I had a practice and explain terminology. You asking about my friend, I tell you about me first. Would you actually do that? You answer that to your disciple.

I was explaining the human anatomy on a recording or none recording video, in case someone brings to them. I know they may not receive it, so I write it down. I have the entire 10 website made adding additional other 2 websites because I really just cannot talk to the Medical Board alone. 

You always hide.

I just talk openly.

Do you think or thought about how to approach a private college board educational institute ? You gonna bluff on 遙遠的修行者? or 四個點的框框?

What would you choose to tell them if you were me, to even say you hear them calling ?

I assume they are calling, so I know who exactly you are calling me for? Let’s not start with the polite issues because I used to be polite ....gone to Hollywood ended it up a magic problem, not Love potion.

We don’t assume the movie is real. Because they are the Medical Board, I don’t have a license!

Do you hear what I say? 

No comments:

Post a Comment